Research programme: antipsychotic therapies - Mitsubishi Pharma/YRINGAlternative Names: Antipsychotic therapies research programme - Mitsubishi Pharma/YRING
Latest Information Update: 26 Sep 2006
At a glance
- Originator Mitsubishi Pharma Corporation; University of Glasgow; University of Strathclyde; Yoshitomi Research Institute of Neuroscience in Glasgow
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Schizophrenia
Most Recent Events
- 26 Sep 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Schizophrenia in Scotland (unspecified route)
- 03 Mar 2003 Preclinical trials in Schizophrenia in Scotland (unspecified route)