Research programme: potassium channel agonists - 4SCAlternative Names: 4SC-BK (MaxiK) channel opener; BK-Ca channel openers - 4SC
Latest Information Update: 31 Aug 2010
At a glance
- Originator 4SC
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Potassium channel agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma; CNS disorders; Urinary incontinence
Most Recent Events
- 27 Aug 2003 Preclinical trials in CNS disorders in Germany (unspecified route)
- 27 Aug 2003 Preclinical trials in Urinary incontinence in Germany (unspecified route)
- 06 Mar 2003 Preclinical trials in Asthma in Germany (unspecified route)