Research programme: monoclonal antibody BC1 - AntisomaAlternative Names: HuBC-1; huMabBC1; Humanised monoclonal antibody BC1; Monoclonal antibody BC-1
Latest Information Update: 07 Aug 2006
At a glance
- Originator Istituto Nazionale per la Ricerca Sul Cancro
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Angiogenesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 07 Aug 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Solid tumours in United Kingdom (Parenteral)
- 30 Jun 2002 Preclinical trials in Solid tumours in United Kingdom (Parenteral)