Anti-CD3 monoclonal antibody ior ch-t3Alternative Names: Chimaeric ior t3 monoclonal antibody; Ior ch-t3 anti-CD3 monoclonal antibody
Latest Information Update: 02 May 2007
At a glance
- Originator Center of Molecular Immunology
- Developer CIMAB
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action CD3 antigen inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Transplant rejection
Most Recent Events
- 07 Mar 2003 Preclinical trials in Transplant rejection in Cuba (IV)