Research programme: cardiovascular disease therapies - Asahi Kasei/SGX Pharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 10 Jul 2007
At a glance
- Originator Asahi Kasei; SGX Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Protein kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cardiovascular disorders
Most Recent Events
- 31 Aug 2005 Structural GenomiX is now called SGX Pharmaceuticals
- 11 Mar 2003 Preclinical trials in Cardiovascular disorders in USA (unspecified route)