HCV 371Alternative Names: HCV-371
Latest Information Update: 22 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Originator ViroPharma; Wyeth
- Class Antivirals; Indoles; Pyrans
- Mechanism of Action Hepatitis C virus NS 5 protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hepatitis C
Most Recent Events
- 11 Aug 2003 Discontinued - Phase-I for Hepatitis C treatment in USA (unspecified route)
- 03 Jan 2003 Phase-I clinical trials in Hepatitis C treatment in USA (unspecified route)