At a glance
- Originator Astellas Pharma
- Mechanism of Action Lymphocyte inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Transplant rejection
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Transplant-rejection in Japan
- 11 Apr 2005 Yamanouchi has merged with Fujisawa to form Astellas Pharma
- 18 Mar 2003 Preclinical trials in Transplant rejection in Japan (unspecified route)