Morphine/lidocaine topical spray - EpiCeptAlternative Names: EpiCept™MP/DP; EpiCept™MS Spray; Lidocaine/morphine; LidoPAINMP/DP; MS Spray
Latest Information Update: 17 Aug 2007
At a glance
- Originator Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- Developer EpiCept Corporation
- Mechanism of Action Opioid receptor agonists; Sodium channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Pain
Most Recent Events
- 30 Jun 2004 Phase-II clinical trials in Pain in USA (Topical)
- 31 Aug 2000 Phase-I clinical trials in Pain in USA (Topical)