Research programme: anti-RANKL therapy - Schering-PloughAlternative Names: Anti-RANKL therapy research programme - Schering-Plough; RANKL antibodies - Schering-Plough
Latest Information Update: 25 Aug 2009
At a glance
- Originator Schering-Plough
- Class Antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Bone resorption factor inhibitors; Osteoclast inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Osteoporosis
Most Recent Events
- 25 Aug 2009 Discontinued - Preclinical for Osteoporosis in USA (Parenteral)
- 20 Mar 2003 Preclinical trials in Osteoporosis in USA (Parenteral)