Latest Information Update: 04 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Originator Targeted Molecules Corporation
- Mechanism of Action G protein-coupled receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Kidney disorders
Most Recent Events
- 03 Feb 2017 Discontinued - Preclinical for Kidney disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 08 Feb 2005 Suspended - Preclinical for Kidney disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 25 Mar 2003 Preclinical trials in Kidney disorders in USA (unspecified route)