Latest Information Update: 06 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Originator Targeted Molecules Corporation
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Lung disorders
Most Recent Events
- 06 Feb 2017 Discontinued - Preclinical for Lung disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 09 Feb 2005 Suspended - Preclinical for Lung disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 25 Mar 2003 Preclinical trials in Lung disorders in USA (unspecified route)