Research programme: targeted anticancer therapies - TMC/ElanAlternative Names: Targeted anticancer therapies research programme - TMC/Elan
Latest Information Update: 03 Apr 2003
At a glance
- Originator Elan Corporation; Targeted Molecules Corporation
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 03 Apr 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 03 Apr 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in Ireland (unspecified route)
- 25 Mar 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)