Latest Information Update: 16 May 2007
At a glance
- Originator NicOx
- Class Antineoplastics; Nitro compounds; Salicylic acids
- Mechanism of Action Nitric oxide donors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Colorectal cancer
Most Recent Events
- 18 Oct 2004 Data presented at the 16th EORTC-NCI-AACR Symposium on Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics (EORTC-NCI-AACR-2004) have been added to the pharmacokinetics and Cancer pharmacodynamics section ,
- 15 Oct 2004 Preclinical trials in Colorectal cancer in Italy (PO)
- 25 Mar 2003 Preclinical trials in Colorectal cancer in France (PO)