GL 48656Alternative Names: GL-48656
Latest Information Update: 04 Mar 2008
At a glance
- Originator Genelabs Technologies
- Class Antifungals; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Aspergillosis
Most Recent Events
- 26 Sep 2003 Data presented at the 43rd Interscience Conference of Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy (ICAAC-2003) have been added to the Bacterial infections antimicrobial activity and pharmacodynamics section ,,
- 16 Sep 2003 GL 48656 is available for licensing (http://genelabs.com)
- 26 Mar 2003 Preclinical trials in Aspergillosis in USA (unspecified route)