Research Programme: monoclonal antibody therapeutics - Morphotek/Wistar Institute
Latest Information Update: 25 May 2010
At a glance
- Originator Morphotek; Wistar Institute
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 04 Jul 2007 Preclinical development is ongoing
- 17 Apr 2007 Eisai acquires Morphotek
- 06 Feb 2002 Preclinical trials in Cancer in USA (Parenteral)