RO 0334649Alternative Names: RO-033-4649
Latest Information Update: 19 Sep 2006
At a glance
- Originator Roche Palo Alto LLC
- Class Antivirals
- Mechanism of Action Peptide hydrolase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued HIV infections
Most Recent Events
- 19 Sep 2006 Discontinued - Phase-I for HIV infections treatment in USA (PO)
- 27 Mar 2003 Phase-I clinical trials in HIV infections treatment in USA (PO)