Research programme: G protein-coupled receptor modulators - Astellas Pharma/TaiGen BiotechnologyAlternative Names: GPCR modulators - Astellas/TaiGen
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2010
At a glance
- Originator Astellas Pharma; TaiGen Biotechnology
- Mechanism of Action G protein-coupled receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Immunological disorders; Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 01 Jun 2010 Development discontinued for Immunological disorders before 2010
- 11 Apr 2005 Yamanouchi has merged with Fujisawa to form Astellas Pharma
- 28 Mar 2003 Preclinical trials in Inflammation in Japan (unspecified route)