At a glance
- Originator Mitsubishi Pharma Corporation
- Class Anti-inflammatories
- Mechanism of Action Complement C5a inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 26 Aug 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Inflammation in Japan (PO)
- 31 Mar 2003 Preclinical trials in Inflammation in Japan (unspecified route)