EdratideAlternative Names: hCDR1; TV-4710
Latest Information Update: 07 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Originator Weizmann Institute of Science
- Developer Teva Pharmaceutical Industries; XTL Biopharmaceuticals
- Class Peptide fragments
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase II Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Research Sjogren's syndrome