Research programme: antibacterials - Pfizer/University of AucklandAlternative Names: PD 0305970; PNU 92560
Latest Information Update: 11 May 2007
At a glance
- Originator Auckland Cancer Society Research Centre; Pfizer; University of Auckland
- Mechanism of Action DNA gyrase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 30 Mar 2005 Data presented at the 229th American Chemical Society National Meeting (229th-ACS-2005) have been added to the Bacterial Infections antimicrobial activity section
- 12 Nov 2004 Data presented at the 44th Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy (ICAAC-2004) have been added to the Bacterial infections antimicrobial activity section ,
- 10 Feb 2004 Research in Bacterial infections in New Zealand (unspecified route)