Research programme: CC-chemokine receptor 3 antagonists - MerckAlternative Names: CCR3 chemokine receptor antagonists research programme - Merck & Co
Latest Information Update: 29 Aug 2011
At a glance
- Originator Merck & Co
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Allergic rhinitis; Asthma
Most Recent Events
- 29 Aug 2011 Discontinued - Preclinical for Allergic rhinitis in USA (unspecified route)
- 29 Aug 2011 Discontinued - Preclinical for Asthma in USA (unspecified route)
- 12 Jan 2006 No development reported for asthma and allergic rhinitis