KRP 101Alternative Names: KRP-101
Latest Information Update: 08 Feb 2010
At a glance
- Originator Kyorin Pharmaceutical
- Mechanism of Action Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor alpha agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Diabetes mellitus; Hyperlipidaemia; Metabolic disorders
Most Recent Events
- 08 Nov 2004 Phase-II clinical trials in Diabetes mellitus in United Kingdom (PO)
- 08 Nov 2004 Phase-II clinical trials in Hyperlipidaemia in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 30 Sep 2003 Phase-I clinical trials in Hyperlipidaemia in United Kingdom (unspecified route)