Research programme: leucocyte elastase inhibitors - NAEJAAlternative Names: Leucocyte elastase inhibitors research programme - NAEJA; Neutrophil elastase inhibitors research programme - NAEJA; Research programme: neutrophil elastase inhibitors - NAEJA; SYN 1390; SYN 1396
Latest Information Update: 03 Dec 2004
At a glance
- Originator NAEJA Pharmaceutical
- Mechanism of Action Leucocyte elastase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cystic fibrosis; Emphysema
Most Recent Events
- 18 Nov 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Emphysema in Canada (Inhalation)
- 18 Nov 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cystic fibrosis in Canada (Inhalation)
- 03 Apr 2003 NAEJA Pharmaceutical's leucocyte elastase inhibitors programme is available for licensing in the indication of cystic fibrosis (http://www.naeja.com)