SFP - Jiangsu Simcere/Nanjing University of Technology
Latest Information Update: 26 Apr 2007
At a glance
- Originator Jiangsu Simcere Pharmaceutical; Nanjing University of Technology
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Osteoporosis
Most Recent Events
- 26 Apr 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Osteoporosis in China (unspecified route)
- 04 Apr 2003 Preclinical trials in Osteoporosis in China (unspecified route)