Research programme: anticancer therapeutics - NanoCarrier/Kirin
Latest Information Update: 17 Jan 2007
At a glance
- Originator Kirin Brewery; NanoCarrier
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 17 Jan 2007 No development reported - Preclinical for Cancer in Japan (unspecified route)
- 07 Apr 2003 Preclinical trials in Cancer in Japan (unspecified route)