P501 AS15Alternative Names: P501; P501-A15
Latest Information Update: 21 Jan 2008
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Cancer vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Prostate cancer
Most Recent Events
- 13 Mar 2007 P501 AS15 is still in phase I/II trials for Prostate cancer in Europe
- 30 Nov 2004 Phase-I clinical trials in Prostate cancer in USA (Parenteral)
- 29 Jan 2003 Preclinical trials in Prostate cancer in USA (Parenteral)