CVT 4325Alternative Names: CVT-4325
Latest Information Update: 09 Sep 2008
At a glance
- Originator CV Therapeutics
- Class Piperazines
- Mechanism of Action Partial fatty acid oxidation inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Angina pectoris; Chronic heart failure; Myocardial ischaemia
Most Recent Events
- 09 Sep 2008 No development reported - Preclinical for Chronic heart failure in USA (unspecified route)
- 24 Apr 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Myocardial ischaemia in USA (unspecified route)
- 24 Apr 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Angina pectoris in USA (unspecified route)