Latest Information Update: 09 Apr 2003
At a glance
- Originator Cutanix Corporation
- Class Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatories; Skin disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Clinical Phase Unknown Dermatitis; Rosacea
Most Recent Events
- 09 Apr 2003 Clinical trials in Rosacea in USA (Topical)
- 09 Apr 2003 Clinical trials in Dermatitis in USA (Topical)