Research programme: viral infections therapeutics - Achillion/EntomedAlternative Names: Antivirals - Achillion/Entomed
Latest Information Update: 21 Mar 2007
At a glance
- Originator Achillion Pharmaceuticals; Entomed
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Viral infections
Most Recent Events
- 21 Mar 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Viral infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 21 Mar 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Viral infections in France (unspecified route)
- 14 Apr 2003 Preclinical trials in Viral infections in France (unspecified route)