At a glance
- Originator Aton Pharma
- Class Aminopyridines; Antineoplastics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Histone deacetylase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 12 Feb 2008 Discontinued - Phase-I for Cancer in USA (IV)
- 02 Apr 2004 Aton Pharma has been acquired by Merck & Co.
- 15 Apr 2003 Phase-I clinical trials in Cancer in USA (IV)