Research programme: neurological disorders therapies - Aton PharmaAlternative Names: AP-CNS21; AP-CNS24
Latest Information Update: 12 Feb 2008
At a glance
- Originator Aton Pharma; Merck & Co
- Developer Merck & Co
- Mechanism of Action Histone deacetylase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Neurological disorders
Most Recent Events
- 02 Apr 2004 Aton Pharma has been acquired by Merck & Co
- 16 Apr 2003 Preclinical trials in Neurological disorders in USA (unspecified route)