Latest Information Update: 06 Sep 2006
At a glance
- Originator Milkhaus Laboratory
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Diabetic neuropathies
Most Recent Events
- 06 Sep 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Diabetic neuropathies in USA (unspecified route)
- 16 Apr 2003 Preclinical trials in Diabetic neuropathies in USA (unspecified route)