Research programme: monoclonal antibodies - Medarex/MGI Pharma Biologics
Latest Information Update: 12 Mar 2008
At a glance
- Originator Medarex; MGI Pharma Biologics
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 03 May 2007 No development reported - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 29 Jun 2005 This programme is still in active development
- 31 Dec 2004 ZYCOS has been acquired by MGI Pharma and is now called MGI Pharma Biologics