Research programme: infectious diseases therapeutics - Achillion/Millenia Hope Biopharma
Latest Information Update: 01 Apr 2008
At a glance
- Originator Achillion Pharmaceuticals; Millenia Hope Biopharma
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Bacterial infections; Viral infections
Most Recent Events
- 21 Feb 2006 Avance Pharma has been acquired and merged into Millenia Hope Biopharma
- 06 Apr 2004 Phytobiotech is now called Avance Pharma
- 23 Apr 2003 Preclinical trials in Viral infections in USA (unspecified route)