Research programme: neurofibromatosis type 1 therapies - PTC Therapeutics
Latest Information Update: 02 Oct 2006
At a glance
- Originator PTC Therapeutics
- Mechanism of Action Protein synthesis stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Neurofibromatoses
Most Recent Events
- 02 Oct 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Neurofibromatosis in USA (unspecified route)
- 29 Apr 2003 Preclinical trials in Neurofibromatosis in USA (unspecified route)