Nitric oxide mimetics - Cellegy
Latest Information Update: 07 Aug 2007
At a glance
- Originator Cellegy Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antiacnes; Antiandrogens; Antibacterials; Antihypertensives; Antivirals; Free radicals; Nitrogen oxides; Non-opioid analgesics; Small molecules; Vasodilators
- Mechanism of Action Nitric oxide donors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Prostate cancer
Most Recent Events
- 15 Mar 2016 Biomarkers information updated
- 31 Dec 2006 Discontinued - Phase-I for Prostate cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 28 Nov 2005 Cellegy and New Harbour Corporation have entered into a licensig agreement for nitric oxide donor therapy in China for the treatment of anal disorders