Research programme: bone-targeted mTOR inhibitors - ARIADAlternative Names: AP 23675; AP 23841; AP 24170
Latest Information Update: 08 Jul 2009
At a glance
- Originator ARIAD Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action MTOR protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Bone cancer
Most Recent Events
- 08 Jul 2009 No development reported - Preclinical for Bone cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 01 May 2006 Data presented at the 97th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR-2006) have been added to the pharmacokinetics and Cancer pharmacodynamics section ,
- 23 Jul 2003 Data presented at the 94th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR-2003) have been added to the Cancer pharmacodynamics section