Research programme: human papillomavirus inhibitors - Boehringer IngelheimAlternative Names: HPV 11 inhibitors - Boehringer Ingelheim; Human papillomavirus inhibitors research programme - Boehringer Ingelheim
Latest Information Update: 24 Sep 2012
At a glance
- Originator Boehringer Ingelheim (Canada)
- Class Biphenyl compounds
- Mechanism of Action Virus replication inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Human papillomavirus infections
Most Recent Events
- 18 Sep 2012 Discontinued - Preclinical for Human papillomavirus infections in Canada (unspecified route)
- 06 May 2003 Preclinical trials in Human papillomavirus infections in Canada (unspecified route)