Research programme: triplex-forming oligonucleotides - University of UtahAlternative Names: TFO1; TFO3; Triplex-forming oligonucleotides research programme - University of Utah
Latest Information Update: 25 Aug 2006
At a glance
- Originator University of Utah
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Herpes simplex virus infections
Most Recent Events
- 25 Aug 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Herpes simplex virus infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 06 May 2003 Preclinical trials in Herpes simplex virus infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 06 May 2003 Data presented at the 16th International Conference on Antiviral Research (ICAR-2003) have been added to the Viral infections pharmacodynamics section