ORI 9020Alternative Names: ORI-9020
Latest Information Update: 25 Aug 2006
At a glance
- Originator Utah State University
- Class Antivirals; Oligonucleotides
- Mechanism of Action DNA-directed DNA polymerase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Hepatitis B
Most Recent Events
- 25 Aug 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Hepatitis B treatment in USA (unspecified route)
- 06 May 2003 Preclinical trials in Hepatitis B treatment in USA (unspecified route)