Research programme: non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors - Boehringer Ingelheim
Latest Information Update: 24 Sep 2012
At a glance
- Originator Boehringer Ingelheim (Canada)
- Class Pyridines; Quinolines
- Mechanism of Action Non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued HIV infections
Most Recent Events
- 18 Sep 2012 Discontinued - Preclinical for HIV infections in Canada (unspecified route)
- 30 Mar 2005 Data presented at the 229th American Chemical Society National Meeting (229th-ACS-2005) have been added to the pharmacokinetics section
- 13 Sep 2004 Data presented at the 228th American Chemical Society National Meeting - (228th-ACS-2004) have been added to the pharmacokinetics section