AX 201Alternative Names: AX201
Latest Information Update: 30 Jul 2012
At a glance
- Originator SYGNIS Bioscience GmbH
- Mechanism of Action Nerve growth factor stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Parkinson's disease; Stroke
Most Recent Events
- 25 Jul 2012 Discontinued - Preclinical for Parkinson's disease in Germany (unspecified route)
- 25 Jul 2012 Discontinued - Preclinical for Stroke in Germany (unspecified route)
- 12 Dec 2006 Preclinical development of AX 201 is still ongoing