AX 205Alternative Names: AX205
Latest Information Update: 19 Mar 2009
At a glance
- Originator SYGNIS Bioscience GmbH
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
Most Recent Events
- 13 Dec 2006 AX 205 is still in active development
- 07 May 2003 Preclinical trials in Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis in Germany (unspecified route)