Research programme: xanthine oxidase inhibitors - Inotek PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: AN-260; XO inhibitors - Inotek Pharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 08 Oct 2007
At a glance
- Originator Inotek Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Xanthine oxidase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Heart failure; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 08 Oct 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (unspecified route)
- 08 Oct 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Congestive heart failure in USA (unspecified route)
- 08 Aug 2007 No development reported - Preclinical for Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (unspecified route)