TisocalcitateAlternative Names: Psoriasis therapy - Bayer Schering Pharma
Latest Information Update: 22 Mar 2010
At a glance
- Originator Bayer Schering Pharma
- Class Antipsoriatics; Vitamin D analogues
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Psoriasis
Most Recent Events
- 29 Dec 2006 Schering AG is now called Bayer Schering Pharma AG
- 03 Mar 2004 Data presented at the 62nd Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Dermatology (AAD-2004) have been added to the adverse events and pharmacokinetics sections ,
- 12 May 2003 Phase-II clinical trials in Psoriasis in Europe (Topical)