Research programme: dendroaspin - TrigenAlternative Names: Dendroaspin research programme - Trigen; ND 9
Latest Information Update: 31 Oct 2005
At a glance
- Originator Trigen Holdings AG
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 20 Oct 2005 Discontinued - Preclinical for Thrombosis in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 31 May 2005 ProCorde has merged with Trigen Ltd to form Trigen Holdings AG
- 12 May 2003 Preclinical trials in Thrombosis in United Kingdom (unspecified route)