Research programme: selective glucocorticoid receptor modulators - ProStrakanAlternative Names: Research programme: SGRMs - ProStrakan
Latest Information Update: 25 Jul 2007
At a glance
- Originator ProStrakan
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Glucocorticoid receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Inflammation; Transplant rejection
Most Recent Events
- 22 Sep 2004 ProSkelia has merged with Strakan to form ProStrakan
- 29 Apr 2004 Preclinical trials in Transplant rejection in France (PO)
- 12 May 2003 Preclinical trials in Inflammation in France (PO)