Research programme: Fc receptor modulators - InKine PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: CBP 2011 series - InKine
Latest Information Update: 20 Jul 2009
At a glance
- Originator InKine Pharmaceutical
- Mechanism of Action Fc receptor modulators; Progesterone receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Autoimmune haemolytic anaemia; Rheumatoid arthritis; Systemic lupus erythematosus
Most Recent Events
- 03 Oct 2005 InKine Pharmaceutical has been acquired by Salix Pharmaceuticals
- 20 May 2003 Preclinical trials in Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (unspecified route)
- 20 May 2003 Preclinical trials in Systemic lupus erythematosus in USA (unspecified route)