Latest Information Update: 25 May 2010
At a glance
- Originator Ono Pharmaceutical
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Pollakisuria; Urination disorders
Most Recent Events
- 20 May 2003 Preclinical trials in Pollakisuria in Japan (PO)
- 20 May 2003 Preclinical trials in Pollakisuria in USA (PO)
- 20 May 2003 Preclinical trials in Urination disorders in USA (PO)