ElsilimomabAlternative Names: Anti-interleukin 6 monoclonal antibody; BE-8
Latest Information Update: 19 Feb 2008
At a glance
- Originator OPi
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Lymphoma; Multiple myeloma; Post-transplant lymphoproliferative disorder
Most Recent Events
- 30 Mar 2005 Phase-II clinical trials in Multiple myeloma in France (unspecified route)
- 30 Mar 2005 Phase-I/II clinical trials in Lymphoma in France (unspecified route)
- 31 Mar 2004 Phase-II clinical trials in Post-transplant lymphoproliferative disorder in France (unspecified route)